Student Affairs Technology Services (SATS)
Student Affairs Technology Services' (SATS) mission as a central IT unit for Student Affairs, is to improve Student Affairs’ operational efficiencies and capabilities through the judicious use of technology and to create a satisfying experience for students, faculty, and staff by providing strategic, innovative, and quality technical solutions and customer service and support to Student Affairs departments and their extended operations. SATS is led by Director Anitra Willis.
SATS support for Student Affairs includes:
- Application analysis, design, development, and maintenance
- Systems support, storage, and maintenance
- Help-desk and desktop services
- Computer hardware and software consultation and recommendations prior to purchase
- SharePoint support (for internal sites / department intranet)
- Website support (for departments and offices with websites hosted in the campuswide CMS)
- TritonLink website updates and maintenance
- TritonLink tools support (for students, staff, and instructors)
Customer service mission statement:
The SATS department is commited to maintaining customer-focused services through effective collaboration, teamwork, and innovation. We will continually strive to deliver timely, effective, and professional technical services. These services include:
- Exceeding customer expectations in the quality of our solutions
- Providiing a secure, reliable, and cost-effective infrastructure
- Producing results that satisfactorily meet customer needs
- Providing cost-effective and efficient solutions
- Continuously working to improve the delivery of services
- Timely delivery of support and solutions to all our customers
- Submit an online tech service request (TSR).You must be a current staff member to log into the Student Affairs SharePoint site and submit a help request.
- For emergency requests, contact the SATS help desk at (858) 822-3424.