Student Affairs Assessment Resources
Link to data, templates, articles, and other resources to support your Student Affairs assessment efforts.
- ASK (Assessment Skills and Knowledge) Standards Booklet: Available as a free download for ACPA members
- Assessing Student Learning: A Common Sense Guide, Linda Suskie, Trudy W. Banta (Jossey-Bass, 2009)
- Assessment Essentials, Catherine A. Palomba, Trudy W. Banta and Associates (Jossey-Bass, 2014)
- Assessment Practice in Student Affairs: An Applications Manual, John H. Schuh, M. Lee Upcraft (Jossey-Bass, 2000)
- Builiding A Culture of Eidence in Student Affairs: A Guide for Leaders and Practitioners, Marguerite Mcgann Culp and Gwendolyn Jordan Dungy, Editors (NASPA, 2012
- Demonstrating Student Success, Marilee J. Bresciani, Megan Moore Gardner, Jessica Hickmott (Stylus, 2010)
- Enhancing Student Learning through College Employment, Brett Perozzi (Dog Ear Publishing, 2009)
- Learning is Not a Sprint: Assessing and Documenting Student Leader Learning in Cocurricular Involvement, Kathy M. Collins and Darby M. Roberts, Editors (NASPA, 2012)
- Learning Reconsidered, ed. Richard P. Keeling (ACPA/NASPA, 2004): Use this link to download a full copy of this volume.
- Learning Reconsidered 2: Implementing a Campus-Wide Focus on the Student Experience, (ACPA/NASPA, et al., 2006): This follow-up text provides tools and materials for putting the first volume's recommendations into practice.
- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives, Benjamin S. Bloom (1956)