Assessment & Evaluation Resources
Measure the effectiveness of your programs, share the findings with other Student Affairs staff, and use that information to improve student services and learning.
Assessment Projects Help You and Your Staff
- Measure student learning and satisfaction
- Determine the effectiveness of existing programs and services
- Identify areas for program improvement
- Develop new programs and services
View our 2015–16 Student Affairs Assessment & Evaluation Report. Click on the button to expand the publication to full-screen and read it online.
The report includes an overview of UC San Diego student body demographics, a spotlight on our strategic goals, and reports from several VCSA teams.
Assessment Tools and Resources
- Baseline: Learn how to use Baseline to design rubrics, create and deploy an online survey, and analyze the results
- Compliance Assist: Learn how to use Compliance Assist to enter assessment projects and link them to divisional goals and learning outcomes
- Student Affairs Learning Outcome Domains (PDF)
- Student Affairs Assessment Reports: Learn from your Student Affairs colleagues by exploring profiles of their successful assessment projects. Information includes purpose, materials, tools, results, and more.
- Additional assessment resources: Link to assessment websites, collected data, books, articles, and more.